GS Communications Software
- ProTerm v3.1 Full Version (by InTrec)
- (Reclassified as Freeware by the Lost Classics Project and 16 Sector Services).
Read the release statement.
The Premiere Apple ][ Telecommunications Application. 2009 Release.
Requires 128K Enhanced Apple //e, or greater. Use ShrinkIt to open. The
Award Winning documentation published by InTrec software, now available
electronically. Converted by 16 Sector Services. (LCP/16S Release)
- ProTerm v3.1 (Demo) 5.25 and 3.5 Versions (by InTrec)
- A shareware demo version of ProTerm. No saving or file transfers
allowed in this version but you can upgrade to the full version. Full
documentation is provided. Use 'GSCII+' to decode. Requires
'ShrinkIt' to expand. Runs under ProDOS 8. For use on Apple II's as well
as GS's. PT31dem525 (a+b) creates a double-sided floppy on 5.25" 143K
disk. PT31.35 creates an 800K disk.
- A GS color ANSI terminal program supporting VT100, XModem and has a
desktop format. On-line documentation. Use 'GSCII+' to decode.
Requires 'ShrinkIt.GS' to expand. Runs on GS/OS under ProDOS 16.
- MegaTerm v1.1
- This shareware terminal program does color ANSI graphics, however
allows no file transfers. Documentation included. Use 'GSCII+' to
decode. May require 'ShrinkIt GS' to expand. Runs on GS/OS under
- SnowTerm v2.06
- A shareware version of a GS terminal program supporting VT100 and
costs $20.00 to register for the full version. No file transfers allowed
in this version but there is on-line documentation. Use 'GSCII+' to
decode. May require 'ShrinkIt.GS' to expand. Runs on GS/OS under
- ANSITerm *Shareware Demo*
- Supporting VT-100 and ZModem, AnsiTerm is one of the better
communications programs for the GS. Use 'GSCII+' to decode. May
require 'ShrinkIt.GS' to expand.
Get your own Chebucto account
for our available services and prices!
Accounts for individuals, families, non-profit groups and small
Help promote us!
Who we are, what we do
and how you can help
Our Premium Internet Access
Non-Profit Highspeed Access